หน้าหลัก วิธีสั่งซื้อ เว็บบอร์ด เกี่ยวกับเรา ติดต่อเรา
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป
หน้าหลัก | เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน
Username: Password:
  วันจันทร์ที่ 5 ตุลาคม พ.ศ.2569
  คำค้นหา:
รีวิวเกมจากแฟน GM
รีวิวเกม
สาระน่าเรื่องเกม
บทความเกม
Gamemag online รายสิบวัน
Magazine
Screen Shot
Game Update
คลิปเกมจากยูทูป
Game Tube
Emu และ Rom เกม
Emu&rom
Cosplay
Cosplay
Wallpaper
WallPaper
ภาพวาดจากแฟน GM
Art Corner
Gamemag on Facebook
Facebook
                   
สมาชิกทุกท่านโปรดอ่านก่อน*กฎกติกาของบอร์ด*
รวมวิธีโพสภาพ,คลิป,การใส่ลายเซ็น และอื่นๆ
...
Animategroup.com - GAMEMAG - Block Blast: The Moment I Stopped “Just Placing Blocks” and Started Planning
ผู้ตั้งกระทู้ ข้อความ
cathrinlime / Member
ID : M08442

Level : ลูกเจี๊ยบฝึกหัด
Exp. : 6%
จิตพิสัย : 100%
Like : 1
Post : 3
Reply : 0
Sex : ชาย
วันที่สมัคร : 2025-10-02
PM Profile
Topic : Block Blast: The Moment I Stopped “Just Placing Blocks” and Started Planning
«date: 02 ตุลาคม 2569 , 13:27:36 »
 แก้ไข  

I stumbled onto Block Blast during one of those random “I’ll play for a minute” browsing sessions. The grid looked friendly, the blocks looked simple, and I honestly thought I’d be clearing rows and columns almost automatically. Yeah… I was wrong in the best way.

At first, Block Blast feels like a breezy block puzzle game. You drag a piece onto a 9x9 grid, try to complete a full horizontal row or vertical column, and those cells clear. The obvious strategy seems almost too easy: fill lines, clear lines, repeat. No pressure either—there’s no countdown timer, so I didn’t feel rushed to make moves. I could take a breath, stare at the board for a second, and try again.

Why it gets tricky fast (and keeps me coming back)
Here’s what surprised me: there are no falling pieces. In a lot of block games, the board fights you by dropping stuff automatically, so you’re reacting. In Block Blast, you’re placing the pieces yourself, so you can get overconfident. I’d think, “This spot is free enough. I’ll just put it here.” Then the board fills up in a way that suddenly makes everything tight and mean.

Also, pieces can’t be rotated. That single rule made me start treating each block like it had a “personality.” Sometimes you get a shape that fits neatly into what you’re building. Other times it shows up already oriented wrong—like it’s taunting you from the bottom of the screen.

Even when I was clearing things, I noticed the pattern: the game doesn’t punish you only for missing a clear. It punishes you for leaving the wrong kind of space behind. Those small isolated gaps that look harmless? They become traps. You can’t “cheat” your way out later, because you might not have a shape available that matches that weird little pocket.

Another fun detail is that a single placement can clear multiple rows or columns at once. The first time that happened for me, I actually laughed out loud. I wasn’t expecting it—my move was supposed to be a simple cleanup, and suddenly the board opened up like magic. It made me want to chase that feeling again, which is exactly how I ended up starting another round after I thought I was done.

The mistakes that taught me to play better
My early runs were a mess, mostly because I’d place pieces too quickly when I saw an “easy” move.

One time I created what I thought was a perfect setup—lined up toward a future clear—and then I dropped a block in a corner that felt safe. It wasn’t. I ended up with an awkward gap that basically didn’t match anything I had left. I remember staring at the remaining board like, “Wait… how am I supposed to fill this?”

That’s when it clicked: saving space matters more than chasing a quick clear. Clearing one line is great, but if it costs you the ability to place future shapes, you’re just delaying the inevitable. After a couple of failed runs where the game ended because none of the available pieces could fit, I started planning more than one move ahead. Not perfectly—sometimes I still mess up—but enough that I felt a real difference in how long I could keep the board open.

Keeping the board open: my casual “rules of thumb”
I’m definitely not a pro, but a few habits helped me:

I try to think about the board as a whole, not just the next clear. If a move creates a tiny island, I pause.
I pay attention to what shapes I’m likely to receive next. The game gives you a set of available pieces, so I learned to consider them as a group instead of treating them like random luck.
When a move can clear multiple lines, I get excited—but I also double-check that I’m not just clearing space in the wrong area.
And honestly, that’s the best part of Block Blast for me. It looks chill, and then it turns into this surprisingly thoughtful block placement puzzle where every decision has consequences.

Give it a try (and let’s compare chaos)
If you like puzzle games where you can play at your own pace—without a timer—and you enjoy that “I can do this” feeling turning into “okay, maybe I should have planned”—then Block Blast is worth your time. Next time you play, try starting slow and paying attention to the spaces you create, not just the lines you clear.

If you want, play a round and tell me how long you can keep the board open. I’ll be over here pretending my next move is definitely the obvious one.


   ip: 193.37.254.73 
...

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้มีผู้ออนไลน์ 49 คน บอรด์มีทั้งหมด : 9,143 กระทู้ รวม  : 21,775 คำตอบ เข้าอ่านกระทู้ทั้งหมด : 12,586,941 ครั้ง
ดูตอบกระทู้ล่าสุดบนบอร์ด

0ขาจร, 49สาวก
ผู้ใช้เมื่อ 5 นาทีที่ผ่านมา:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

HBD : no member

 

Copyright 2007 Animate Group Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.