ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป
หน้าหลัก | เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน
Username: Password:
  วันพฤหัสที่ 16 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ.2567
  คำค้นหา:
Animategroup.com - SPORT STREET - Analysis of the match between HOBRO I.K. And NAESTVED:
ผู้ตั้งกระทู้ ข้อความ
phocohanoi7 / Member
ID : M07904

Level : ลูกเจี๊ยบฝึกหัด
Exp. : 42%
จิตพิสัย : 100%
Like : 0
Reply : 0
Sex : ชาย
วันที่สมัคร : 2023-06-08
PM Profile
Topic : Analysis of the match between HOBRO I.K. And NAESTVED:
«date: 28 กรกฎาคม 2566 , 10:25:20 »
 แก้ไข  

Analysis of the match between HOBRO I.K. And NAESTVED:
Match Result Prediction:
The home team, playing at DS Arena, is in better form than Naestved in recent times. Specifically, HOBRO I.K. Has won the Asian handicap in 5 out of their last 7 matches and won the Asian handicap in 5 out of their last 8 home matches.
Looking for late night football tips to boost your betting success? Look no further than our free tips 1x2 today. Our team of experts provides the latest insights and analysis to help you make informed decisions and increase your winnings.
On the other hand, Naestved has lost 9 out of their last 10 away matches, 6 out of their last 9 matches, not won the Asian handicap in 6 out of their last 10 matches, and not won the Asian handicap in 9 out of their last 10 away matches. Therefore, it is highly likely that HOBRO I.K. Will secure a win against Naestved to bring joy to the home fans.
Goal Prediction:
Based on the analysis, in the last 9 matches of Naestved, the last 6 away matches of Naestved, 7 out of 10 recent matches of HOBRO I.K. At home, and 3 out of 5 recent head-to-head matches at HOBRO I.K., there have been at least 3 goals scored. Therefore, it is highly probable that the match at DS Arena will have 3 or more goals scored.
Head-to-Head Analysis between HOBRO I.K. And NAESTVED:
The head-to-head history shows that in the recent 5 away matches at DS Arena, under coach Mogens Krogh, Naestved had 1 win, 1 draw, and 3 losses. In 3 out of 5 matches, there were more than 2 goals scored. In the two most recent visits, Naestved had 1 draw and 1 loss. In a total of 10 head-to-head matches, HOBRO I.K. Won 3, drew 3, and lost 4 matches. In 5 out of 10 matches, there were at least 3 goals scored. In the four most recent encounters, HOBRO I.K. Won 1, drew 2, and lost 1 match.
Stay ahead of the game with our free tips 1x2 today for the latest late night football matches. Our team of analysts provides the insights you need to make informed decisions and come out on top.
Form Analysis of HOBRO I.K. And NAESTVED:
HOBRO I.K. Has not won in 7 out of their last 10 matches and not won in 4 out of their last 5 matches. At home, under coach Martin Thomsen, the team has not won in 6 out of their last 10 matches and not won in 4 out of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, Naestved has not won in 8 out of their last 10 matches and not won in 4 out of their last 5 matches. Away from home, under coach Mogens Krogh, the team has not won in 9 out of their last 10 matches and not won in 4 out of their last 5 matches.
Asian Handicap Form Analysis for HOBRO I.K. Vs. NAESTVED:
HOBRO I.K. Has won the Asian handicap in 6 out of their last 10 matches, with 3 out of 5 recent matches resulting in a win. At home, under coach Martin Thomsen, the team has won the Asian handicap in 5 out of their last 10 matches and not won the Asian handicap in 3 out of their last 5 matches. Naestved has not won the Asian handicap in 6 out of their last 10 matches, with no wins in 3 out of their last 5 recent matches. Away from home, under coach Mogens Krogh, the team has not won the Asian handicap in 9 out of their last 10 matches, with no wins in 4 out of their last 5 recent matches.
Total Goals (Over/Under) Form Analysis for HOBRO I.K. Vs. NAESTVED:
In the over/under betting, HOBRO I.K. Had 5 out of their last 10 matches result in over, and 3 out of the last 5 matches ended over. At home, the team had 6 out of their last 10 matches end with a result of over, and 3 out of the last 5 matches ended over. Naestved had 7 out of their last 10 matches result in over, and all 5 recent matches ended over. Away from home, the team had 5 out of their last 10 matches end with a result of over, and 4 out of the last 5 matches ended over.
Conclusion:
Based on the analysis provided, it is suggested to choose HOBRO I.K. (-1/4) In the Asian handicap market. The total goals prediction favors over (Tài). Additionally, the predicted score for the match is 3-1 in favor of HOBRO I.K.
Looking for the most popular European top-tier football leagues? Wintips.com has got you covered with their list of the top 5 most loved by many, featuring leagues from England, Spain, Italy, and more. Check out the full article at https://wintips.com/top-5-most-popular-european-top-tier-football-leagues-currently-loved-by-many/ and stay up-to-date on the latest in European football.

ip: 171.225.184.230 

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้มีผู้ออนไลน์ 23 คน บอรด์มีทั้งหมด : 7,157 กระทู้ รวม  : 30,576 คำตอบ เข้าอ่านกระทู้ทั้งหมด : 14,363,932 ครั้ง
ดูตอบกระทู้ล่าสุดบนบอร์ด

0ขาจร, 23สาวก
ผู้ใช้เมื่อ 5 นาทีที่ผ่านมา:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

HBD : no member

Copyright 2007 Animate Group Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.