ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป
หน้าหลัก | เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน
Username: Password:
  วันจันทร์ที่ 29 เมษายน พ.ศ.2567
  คำค้นหา:
Animategroup.com - TVMAGAZINE - Super Bowl 2021 Andy Reid Bruce Arians in Geritol crew as oldest head coaches to face off in the big
ผู้ตั้งกระทู้ ข้อความ
/ Member
ID : 00000

Level : ลูกเจี๊ยบฝึกหัด
Exp. : 0%
จิตพิสัย : %
Like :
Sex : หญิง
วันที่สมัคร :
PM Profile
Topic : Super Bowl 2021 Andy Reid Bruce Arians in Geritol crew as oldest head coaches to face off in the big
«date: 18 มีนาคม 2567 , 09:51:01 »
 แก้ไข  

Andy Reid and Bruce Arians are set to make history in Super Bowl LV as the oldest coaches Jarrett Allen Jersey to square off in the Super Bowl. Their combined age of 131 years, 86 days is the oldest matchup between head coaches in the Super Bowl.Reid (62 years, 325 days) is the younger of the two elder statesmen coaching the game. Arians (68 years, 127 days) is the oldest coach to make his Super Bowl debut and will be the oldest coach to win the Super Bowl if the emerge victorious. Reid would be the oldest head coach to win back-to-back Super Bowls, surpa sing Vince Lombardi (54).Reid and Arians have a combined 56 years of NFL coaching experience. Doug Pederson and Gary Kubiak are the only head Taurean Prince Jersey coaches under 60 to win the Super Bowl over the last seven years."I'm still part of the Geritol crew," Reid said with a smile Tuesday. "We are a little bit older and there is experience that comes with that and I gue s you could say wisdom, with age. There are a lot of good young football coaches that I look forward to seeing continue to grow in this busine s. We're lucky to have them in the NFL. "By chance a few of the older guys have gotten to this point. I'd probably attribute Landry Shamet Jersey that to good players, and then a little bit of experience there. In my case I'm fortunate to have a heck of a staff that I've been able to accumulate and gather here the last couple years. We've been very productive that way."Reid is actually the oldest head coach to be the youngest head coach in a Super Bowl matchup (catch that?). Arians Bruce Brown Jr. Jersey is six years older than Reid, making Reid significantly younger than his counterpart at 62. Arians, meanwhile, had his best season -- making his first Super Bowl appearance as a head Wilson Chandler Jersey coach at 68.The Buccaneers head coach once considered retirement, but that appears to be off the table. "This is the most rewarding year I've had in coaching, probably, because of the pandemic and what we've had to deal with," Arians said. "Watching this team grow and get better and better and jell for the playoffs, it's been a fantastic year and I'm very, very thankful." Click here Click here Click here

ip: 110.89.30.45 

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้มีผู้ออนไลน์ 30 คน บอรด์มีทั้งหมด : 7,115 กระทู้ รวม  : 30,563 คำตอบ เข้าอ่านกระทู้ทั้งหมด : 14,328,330 ครั้ง
ดูตอบกระทู้ล่าสุดบนบอร์ด

0ขาจร, 30สาวก
ผู้ใช้เมื่อ 5 นาทีที่ผ่านมา:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

HBD : warawut00 ,

Copyright 2007 Animate Group Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.