ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป
หน้าหลัก | เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน
Username: Password:
  วันจันทร์ที่ 29 เมษายน พ.ศ.2567
  คำค้นหา:
Animategroup.com - TVMAGAZINE - Giants Daniel Jones expected back this season team awaits medical clearance as QB out for 3rd straig
ผู้ตั้งกระทู้ ข้อความ
/ Member
ID : 00000

Level : ลูกเจี๊ยบฝึกหัด
Exp. : 0%
จิตพิสัย : %
Like :
Sex : หญิง
วันที่สมัคร :
PM Profile
Topic : Giants Daniel Jones expected back this season team awaits medical clearance as QB out for 3rd straig
«date: 18 มีนาคม 2567 , 12:04:28 »
 แก้ไข  

coach Brian Daboll gave some pause Friday when he wouldn't commit to whether starting quarterback would play again this season due to a neck injury.But sources tell CBS Sports that Jones is expected back at some point this year, and the team continues to wait on the medical staff to clear Jones for contact.Asked Friday if he thinks Jones will play again this season, Daboll said: "He's getting better and we'll see where he is next week. I don't have a crystal ball with injuries, but he is getting better and we'll see where he is next week."It was a different tune than previous weeks. The Giants ruled out Jones Kris Draper Jersey on Friday this week; a week earlier, he was listed as questionable but ended up mi sing the game. Sunday's tilt against the will be his third consecutive absence. As another source pointed out, if the Giants thought this were a long-term i sue, he'd be on injured reserve by now.This is the third neck-related i sue for Jones since he entered the . He mi sed the final six games of the 2021 season due to a neck injury that he has since said is not the same as his current neck injury. Jones also had a non-football-related procedure on his neck ahead of the 2022 season that he said wasn't related to his 2021 injury.Jones has been cleared to do scout team work since last week. Chris Terry Women Jersey He's felt better, and a source said there's no perceptible difference in Jones at practice this week compared to earlier in the season, when he wasn't on the injury report. And because it's a week-to-week deal for Jones, Daboll opted to keep his comments to this week alone. With , the Giants just snapped a nine-game losing streak with quarterbacks not named Daniel Jones. Taylor led the Giants to the 14-7 victory over the in Week 7. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount Darren Helm Men Jersey family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Jones' absence and history of neck injuries has raised concerns over his long-term viability as a starting quarterback. While The Giants are far from having to make any decisions about Jones and his long-term future with Big Blue, his four-year, $160 million contract hardly precludes the Giants from finding a new starter even as early as next season.The Giants would pick at No. 5 overall in the 2024 draft if the season ended today, high enough to secure a franchise quarterback not named Caleb Williams or Drake Maye without any trading up. Patrik Nemeth Jersey This organization drafted Jones when they had under contract, after all. Jones currently carries a $47.1 million cap hit in 2024 that could be restructured if nece sary. Trading Jones before next season would leave more than $33 million in dead money on the salary cap.The Giants don't wish for either scenario to have to take place, and they may very well not. But teams in recent years have eaten larger numbers on their cap to find a new option at quarterback.For now though, the Giants are simply eager to get word from the medical staff that Jones is cleared for contact and can return to his starting role. Left tackle (hamstring) hasn't played since Week 1 but is progre sing, the defense has played well the last two weeks and the schedule appears to lighten up Thomas Vanek Women Jersey a bit for the Giants. Click here

ip: 110.89.30.45 

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้มีผู้ออนไลน์ 17 คน บอรด์มีทั้งหมด : 7,115 กระทู้ รวม  : 30,563 คำตอบ เข้าอ่านกระทู้ทั้งหมด : 14,329,367 ครั้ง
ดูตอบกระทู้ล่าสุดบนบอร์ด

0ขาจร, 17สาวก
ผู้ใช้เมื่อ 5 นาทีที่ผ่านมา:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

HBD : warawut00 ,

Copyright 2007 Animate Group Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.